Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Some crazy holiday blogging!

Hey readers,

Right now we're blazing down the highway (I-80) through Ohio on our way to our annual Thanksgiving event with my four siblings. As usual, I'm thinking about PROCESS and answering a few blog questions.

We're in a massive RV - 32 feet long, the boys are in the back playing "World of Warcraft," the wife is at the wheel, and I'm the Internet junkie, managing a wireless web inside the RV all through a Blackberry 7250. Slow but effective for all three laptops.

Here in the US we're about to celebrate Thanksgiving, and it's an appropriate time to say THANK YOU to all of you readers and posters who have made "Ask The CMMI Appraiser" successful this year. With over 1000 hits a week it's way more than I ever thought it would be and I've met 100's of people since I started a year ago.

For all of you in the US, have a great Thanksgiving. If you're outside the US, here comes an extra day for you to get ahead of us! Don't worry though, we'll be catching up on Friday.

Keep the questions coming!

http://www.broadswordsolutions.com/

No comments: